WELCOME!

CALENDAR


PHOTOS
Slideshows with pictures from past events are also posted to the right. To access the online albums containing the full-sized pictures, simply click the slideshow.

CORE TEAM
For profiles of our core team members, scroll all the way to the bottom of blog.

PRAYER REQUESTS
Please e-mail all prayer requests to olqwyouth@gmail.com or cecilia.v.flores@gmail.com

NEED MORE INFO?
We hope that this blog is able to provide you with the information you're looking for. If you weren't able to find what you were looking for, please feel free send us an email (olqwyouth@gmail.com).

Thank you very much for visiting our blog! We hope that you will visit this page frequently to stay current with our ministry, and that you would keep us in your prayers!

Youth 2000 - Testimony written by Sr. Elizabeth CFR

Youth 2000 - Testimony written by Sr. Elizabeth CFR
Click on the picture of Claire to read the Eletter

Monday, December 22, 2008

Prayer With Heart-Prayer Relay Testimony

Although this past Friday's prayer relay was not my first encounter with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and neither was it my first prayer relay at all. I experienced something I hadn't experienced before. This time in prayer with The Lord, I found something new. I found peace with God, peace with myself, and total trust in Him. After my many years of struggles and pain I have come to terms with my past and have come to truly be excited about my future. I know that I am not perfect and that I may never be, but with God's help I can be the best I can be. From seeing my testimony from almost two years ago and who I was talking about how much I had grown and how much God had changed me, I figured, "wow, that girl doesn't know anything, if she only knew what she has coming." And probably in the future looking back to now, I will see that I don't know anything either. I am determined to take a journey with The Lord and see where he takes me. Getting a chance to get prayed over and to sleep in the church really touched my heart. It released stress and brought me even further to this state of peach which I am in. I have a lot of faith because I know that Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament can change lives as He has changed mine. Experience Christ in true Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity and experience a special beauty which feels a lot like Heaven on earth. I was so happy and so proud to see my fellow young people at this event and I hope that they were touched that night as I was. It was amazing to see new faces as well as familiar faces and returning faces. I know that God will work in you. I noticed that Cecilia noticed that we used the term "church friends" a lot in our testimonies including myself. I would like to correct myself and say I am so glad I have a church family, an incredible family in Christ that I love very much. I pray a lot for my fellow brothers and sister in Christ. That they may get to truly know and truly love God. I love you all, please pray for me!

In Christ through His Blessed Mother,

Erika Aliana Barraza

No comments: